ROS Resources: Documentation | Support | Discussion Forum | Index | Service Status | ros @ Robotics Stack Exchange
Ask Your Question

I want to create a magnetometer, transceiver, and contact sensor plugin (Gazebo simulator sensors), from where can I get the '.cpp' and '.h' files code?

asked 2019-11-30 03:19:08 -0600

aknuclear gravatar image

updated 2019-12-01 09:32:39 -0600

If any plugin package is available for these sensors please add the link(s) of the package(s) on your answer.

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete


1 Answer

Sort by ยป oldest newest most voted

answered 2019-11-30 03:58:56 -0600

duck-development gravatar image

You have to say which sensors and transiver you like to use. Ist it a full IMU, how is it connected to the ROS

But Google is a better help

edit flag offensive delete link more


I want to include the Gazebo's sensors plugin file to my URDF file for simulating my custom robot in the Gazebo simulator.

aknuclear gravatar image aknuclear  ( 2019-12-01 09:29:38 -0600 )edit

Question Tools



Asked: 2019-11-30 03:19:08 -0600

Seen: 387 times

Last updated: Dec 01 '19