Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

Ok, got it to work. I had to explicitly link librviz against the Cocoa libraries. I changed

target_link_libraries(${PROJECT_NAME}
  ${Boost_LIBRARIES}
  ${catkin_LIBRARIES}
  ${OGRE_LIBRARIES}
  ${OPENGL_LIBRARIES}
  ${QT_LIBRARIES}
  assimp
  yaml-cpp
)

in CMakeLists (in the rviz directory) to:

target_link_libraries(${PROJECT_NAME}
  ${Boost_LIBRARIES}
  ${catkin_LIBRARIES}
  ${OGRE_LIBRARIES}
  ${OPENGL_LIBRARIES}
  ${QT_LIBRARIES}
  ${rviz_ADDITIONAL_LIBRARIES}
  assimp
  yaml-cpp
)

William had defined the cocoa libraries as rviz_ADDITIONAL_LIBRARIES in the CMakeLists 2 layers up. I didn't think this should be necessary, but I just tried it and it worked. I may re-investigate to see if it's something that isn't my fault. If so, I'll submit a patch.