Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

I removed all my JDK versions and replaced them with a single one (Oracle JDK 7), made sure all the paths and variables (e.g., JAVA_HOME in .bashrc, javaHome in android-studio) pointed to the JDK and this went away. I still have no idea exactly what the issue was and even whether this was the step that solved it, but it's working now.

I removed all my JDK versions and replaced them with a single one (Oracle JDK 7), made sure all the paths and variables (e.g., JAVA_HOME in .bashrc, javaHome in android-studio) pointed to the JDK and this went away. I still have no idea exactly what the issue was and even whether this was the step that solved it, but it's working now.away.