looking for nomenclature for this type of linkage (carriage) [closed]

asked 2016-08-14 15:38:40 -0500

Lajjad gravatar image

I am trying to find the name (nomenclature) of the linkage (or carriage) that is being driven by the dual linear servo (actuator) arrangement in the attached Youtube videos. The linkage (carriage) appears to be able to rotate about a 180 degree arc. What is this metal linkage (or carriage) system called? Where can someone purchase this type of linkage (carriage)? Thank you. nathanlouisgordon@gmail.com



edit retag flag offensive reopen merge delete

Closed for the following reason question is off-topic or not relevant. Please see http://wiki.ros.org/Support for more details. by ahendrix
close date 2016-08-14 21:09:07.448415


This is cool but not related to ROS (Robot Operating System). Your previous question didn't get any answers, so I suspect no one here knows.

ahendrix gravatar image ahendrix  ( 2016-08-14 21:08:58 -0500 )edit