ROS Resources: Documentation | Support | Discussion Forum | Index | Service Status | Q&A
Ask Your Question

Lajjad's profile - activity

2016-08-14 15:38:40 -0600 asked a question looking for nomenclature for this type of linkage (carriage)

I am trying to find the name (nomenclature) of the linkage (or carriage) that is being driven by the dual linear servo (actuator) arrangement in the attached Youtube videos. The linkage (carriage) appears to be able to rotate about a 180 degree arc. What is this metal linkage (or carriage) system called? Where can someone purchase this type of linkage (carriage)? Thank you.

2016-08-08 21:41:19 -0600 asked a question what is the name of this linkage?

In the attached youtbe url there are two sets of two linear servos (or actuators) connected in parallel to a linkage. What is the name of this linkage? Also, who manufactures this type of rotational linkage? See: