Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

  1. Open Then rebuild.

  2. Remove -I/usr/src/linux-headers-"$(uname -r)"/include from CFLAG line 79

  3. Rebuild.

Original artoolkit doesn't have this problem. The source of the problem is the patch file https://github.com/IHeartEngineering/ar_tools/blob/master/artoolkit/patch_auto_config. On line 28 they add linux-heades for some reason. I've sent a pull request.

  1. Open Then rebuild../ar_tools/artoolkit/build/artoolkit/Configure

  2. Remove -I/usr/src/linux-headers-"$(uname -r)"/include from CFLAG line 79

  3. Rebuild.

Original artoolkit doesn't have this problem. The source of the problem is the patch file https://github.com/IHeartEngineering/ar_tools/blob/master/artoolkit/patch_auto_config. On line 28 they add linux-heades for some reason. I've sent a pull request.

  1. Open ./ar_tools/artoolkit/build/artoolkit/Configure

  2. Remove -I/usr/src/linux-headers-"$(uname -r)"/include from CFLAG line 79

  3. Rebuild.

Original artoolkit doesn't have this problem. The source of the problem is the patch file https://github.com/IHeartEngineering/ar_tools/blob/master/artoolkit/patch_auto_config. On line 28 they add added linux-heades for some reason. I've sent a pull request.