Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

Ok, I found, that the right parameter is the UrdfClient({ .... param: '/my_namespace/robot_description', ...}). Now I don't have the error, in the console I can see it downloads the files, but the viewer itself is empty.

Ok, I found, that the right parameter is the UrdfClient({ .... param: '/my_namespace/robot_description', ...}). Now I don't have the error, in the console I can see it downloads the files, but the viewer itself is empty.

If I run my node without namespace, it is fine (ofc without the param option), I can see the models, so the problem is not in the model files (dae, stl). When I move to the node, it fails showing the model

Ok, I found, that the right parameter is the UrdfClient({ .... param: '/my_namespace/robot_description', ...}). Now I don't have the error, in the console I can see it downloads the files, but the viewer itself is empty.

If I run my node without namespace, it is fine (ofc without the param option), I can see the models, so the problem is not in the model files (dae, stl). When I move to the node, it fails showing the modelmodel.

The solution: add the serverName param with /<namespace>/tf2_web_republisher value to the tfclient and set the param for the urdfclient to /<namespace>/robot_description. A lot of not well documented secret param in a 60k lines long code :)