Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

I found the problem! In the CMakeLists.txt i used the correct name of my library (libwfdb). But, it seems that's the ROS logic, the compiler/linker put the suffix lib at every library file when it does the linking. In my case, since the "lib prefix" was already present because it's a part of the library name, the linking resulted in liblibwfdb, causing my errors! I simply deleted lib in my CMakeLists and all went fine! Thank you all for all your help! :)

Here is the lines of the CMakeLists.txt involving what I'm saying:

include_directories(include ${catkin_INCLUDE_DIRS})
FIND_LIBRARY(WFDB_LIBRARY wfdb /usr/local/lib/)
add_executable(heart_rate_monitor src/heart.cpp)
target_link_libraries(heart_rate_monitor ${catkin_LIBRARIES} ${WFDB_LIBRARY} )