Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

Hi all,

After some research, I have found one solution to my problem. I have added add_dependencies(my_nodes ${${PROJECT_NAME}_EXPORTED_TARGETS} ${catkin_EXPORTED_TARGETS}) to the rosfond's CMakeLists.txt (only for the nodes that use my_service) as well as in the hmi's one (my_nodeschanged into my_other_nodes obviously). I have also find_package-d rosfond in hmi's CMakeLists.txt. In the rosfond's package.xml, I have added the lines

<export>
    <cpp cflags="-I${prefix}/srv/cpp"/>
</export>

And the the hmi's one :

<run_depend>rosfond</run_depend>
<build_depend>rosfond</build_depend>

Thanks to these changes, I could include rosfond/my_service.h in my_other_nodes.cpp.

I hope this solution will work for you if you have the same problem.

Hi all,

After some research, I have found one solution to my problem. I have added add_dependencies(my_nodes ${${PROJECT_NAME}_EXPORTED_TARGETS} ${catkin_EXPORTED_TARGETS}) to the rosfond's CMakeLists.txt (only for the nodes that use my_service) as well as in the hmi's one (my_nodeschanged into my_other_nodes obviously). I have also find_package-d rosfond in hmi's CMakeLists.txt. In the rosfond's package.xml, I have added the lines

<export>
    <cpp cflags="-I${prefix}/srv/cpp"/>
</export>

And the the hmi's one :

<run_depend>rosfond</run_depend>
<build_depend>rosfond</build_depend>

Thanks to these changes, I could include rosfond/my_service.h in my_other_nodes.cpp.

I hope this solution will work for you if you have the same problem.