Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

OK, fixed this problem. In short, the libraries were not cross-compiled properly.

The lib.a files seemed not to have been built by the cross-compiler as when I checked their contents using nm, they looked like .so libraries. This would explain why ros::init or any ros function called in the qt program was generating a link error. I built them again, making sure the cross-compiler was being called and this time the output from nm was showing .obj contents in each lib.a, which is correct.

qtalker.exe and other exes were produced fine and they run on Windows.

T