ROS Resources: Documentation | Support | Discussion Forum | Index | Service Status | Q&A
Ask Your Question

Revision history [back]

click to hide/show revision 1
initial version

To answer my own question, I had to edit the CMakeLists.txt file for the cereal_port library itself, and rebuild it. I added the following lines to the cereal_port CMakeLists.txt:

rosbuild_add_library(cereal_port src/CerealPort.cpp)
rosbuild_link_boost(cereal_port thread)

I must not have been using any of the functions in the cereal_port library that depended on boost in the first rosnode I wrote that used cereal_port. I'm not sure why a ROS package I installed using rosdep install wouldn't have the proper dependencies linked correctly.